Parents and Friends Association (P&F)
All parents and carers are a part of the P&F Association at our school. This vital group is the body in which the parent/school partnership is most publicly displayed. Meetings are held monthly or as advertised at 6:00pm at the school. The AGM is held in the month of October. All parents are urged to attend meetings, show an interest and become actively involved in the activities of the Association.
The main areas the P&F assist the school in are:
- Fostering home/school partnership
- Social activities for both parents and students
- Being an advocate for parents in dealing with organisations such as the government, councils, business etc
- Community building
- Family pastoral care and support
- Financial support for the school through a levy.