- Sports Shirt (Shirts North, Uniform Link, Sportscene)
- Bottle Green Skorts/Shorts (girls)
- Bottle Green Shorts (not Sports Shorts) (boys)
- Bottle Green Socks, Black Shoes with Velcro
- Gold Prep School Hat (available only from the SFX Uniform Shop)
Boy’s Day Uniform
- Square leg, bottle green shorts
- Light green shirt with bottle green collar and pocket trim
Girl’s Day Uniform
- Checked dress or checked blouse and green skort
Sport’s Uniform (Boys and Girls)
- Green and Gold panelled St Francis Xavier’s polo shirt, bottle green shorts with gold panel.
Footwear (Boys and Girls)
- Day Uniform: black shoes must have laces or velcro, bottle green socks or brown/black flat sandals
- Sport’s Uniform: predominantly white joggers must have laces or velcro with white socks, and to be worn only on allocated Sports Day.
Accessories (Boys and Girls)
- Bottle green jumper
- Wide brimmed bottle green wide brim school hat
- Uniform requirements are available at: Uniform Link – McDonnell St. Manunda, Sportscene – Mulgrave Road.
|Appropriate Footwear||Inappropriate Footwear|
Boys Sport Shoe
NB: Please note that canvas and slip on shoes of any type are not acceptable to wear to school at any time.
Colour House Shirts
On enrolment, children are placed in a colour house for different sport/athletic competitions throughout the year. A plain coloured polo-shirt with sleeves is required in the appropriate house colour for the school athletics carnival.
It is to be noted that:
- As a condition of enrolment, parents agree to provide and supervise the wearing of correct school uniform. Any deviation from this should be explained in writing to the Class Teacher and/or Principal.
- We are a SunSafe School and thus school hats are compulsory. Children who do not have the school hat cannot go into the sun and must sit in the undercover areas. The school’s policy is ‘no hat, no play.’
- Sports uniforms are only to be worn on the day stipulated as the class sport’s day, or if specifically requested by the teacher.
- Senior Shirts are only worn on the days stipulated by the class teacher.
- Sport shoes, which are basically white in colour, are to be worn.
- High heeled school shoes are not acceptable for day wear. The heel on the school shoe is to be a minimal height.
- Apart from religious medals and watches, the only jewellery permitted is one set only of plain, simple sleepers or studs in pierced ears for the girls. Boys are not permitted to wear any earrings. A signet ring is permitted. Boxer shorts or skins are not permitted to be worn.
Wear hairstyles which are sensible and appropriate to Primary School aged children (the School considers dyed or bleached hair inappropriate). Wear long hair tied back (both boys and girls) with bottle green, black, gold or white hair accessories. Gold hair accessories are acceptable when the school sports shirt is being worn. Hair accessories are available for purchase from our Uniform Store.