Our school has a Catholic School Board, which provides a local level pastoral structure for supporting the Principal in the ministry of Catholic Education.
The School Board is:
- A Vatican II structure for vision making
- A policy making team, building policies based on Gospel values to give direction to the school and promote its distinctive identity
- Guided by the constitution approved by the local Bishop
- The Board has responsibility in the areas of
- Policy making, review and renewal
- Maintenance of school
The Board meets monthly or as advertised. An Annual General Meeting is held in November. Membership comprises of 8 to 12 members made up of the Principal, Parish Priest, Staff Member (elected) and Co-opted members. The school’s policy manual is located in the School Office. Parents are invited to read or consult it.