Co-operation between home and school is of the utmost importance for the welfare of each child. Parental involvement in school life is a vital demonstration to both staff and students of their interest in the progress and development of the student in particular and of the school in general. Parents are encouraged to:
- Show genuine interest while listening and talking with your child about school activities, friend etc.
- Assist class teachers in helping children with reading, art, sport, excursions etc.
- Attend meetings of the P&F Association and become involved in fund raising, social activities and the Parent Support Group.
- Meet other parents through involvement in working bees, tuckshop etc.
- Members are invited to join the Board.